Thursday 9/22 in the caf from 8:15 to 10. Approximately 40 colleges will be
To accommodate our guests, we are asking that students with PA parking
permits to carpool on Thursday or park at the Pembroke Congregational Church
to allow parking spaces for our visitors.
2. The PA FFA will be having their next meeting TODAY after school at 2:30 in
room 1104. We will be looking at fall fund-raisers! All are welcome.
3. The A.M.P. (Appreciation of Music in Pembroke) is looking for new members!
Come join us Wednesdays after school in Blanchard House. We will be picking
new music weekly and planning upcoming music events!
4. We had an amazing turn out for our very first Spartan Singers rehearsal with over
60 students attending. Open enrollment is still available to new and past
members into our chorus. So if you were not available last week come today at
2:30 in room 1143. Remember you do not have to audition to be accepted into
the chorus. All that is required is that you attend rehearsals on a consistent basis.
Maestro Singers rehearse right after Spartan Singers. Everyone please bring to
rehearsal the purple registration form passed out to you last week.
5. Attention freshmen class students! If you are running for a Freshmen Class
Council or PA Student Senate position, then your nomination forms are due in
completion to Ms. McCrum in 1013 by the end of the school day today!
6. Math Team Members your "It's SNOW Fun" raffle tickets are ready to be picked
up in Room 2025. Please see Mrs. Conwell after school to get them.
Homecoming will be held Saturday, October 1st from 7-10pm. The theme is Red
Carpet! There will be a DJ, food, drinks, dessert, and much more. Hope to see
7. Homecoming tickets will be sold starting Wednesday, September 21 through
Friday, September 30th. They will be sold during lunches for $5 and the price at
the door will be $7.
8. Attention Sophomores: Powderpuff Football is coming up! We need girl football
players and man-leaders! Please come help support your class and sign up
outside of room 1003. ALL signed permission forms and money are due to Ms.
McCrum in 1013 by the end of lunch B on Friday, 9/23. If these forms are not
turned in and signed by your parents or guardians, then you will NOT play. No
9. Attention Sophomores: Please help support your class in a very helpful
fundraiser. Saturday, September 24 is a racetrack cleanup and we need your
help! Please see Ms. Hogan in room 2041 if interested! Come support your
10. Senior pictures are due NO LATER then October 1st!! Please see Mrs. LePage
in Walker House if you have any questions.
11. Do you need Community Service Hours? Are you available to help out with the
Pasta Dinner just before our Open House on Thursday, September 29? If so,
please see Mrs. Grau in room 1037! Foods and Nutrition 1 and 2 students will
also have the opportunity to earn free lab passes!
Go PA and Have a Great Day!